Disaster Recovery – IP Cloud Backup
Protecting your critical data has never been easier. Automated cloud backup and recovery services will boost your productivity and reduce your time spent managing data loss.
WHY IP CLOUD BACKUP?
Most businesses collect, retain and transmit data on a daily basis – data that is critical to the success of their organization.
The threat of data theft, natural disasters and hardware failures can result in a hard hit to a business’ bottom line, costing
days of downtime, thousands of dollars and irreversible damage to an organization’s reputation. Cloud Backup is highly secure and reliable and scales to meet your business’ unique needs.
• Quick Start – Set up is fast. And if you have a lot of data to backup initially, we can provide seeding services without tying up available bandwidth.
• Automatic Backups – Schedule your backups happen whenever you want, as frequently as you want.
• Manage Local and Offsite Backups – Flexible solution allows for any of your data to be stored online and/or saved to local storage, eliminating the need for a separate local-only backup solution.
• Military-grade encryption – Files are secured in transit and at rest
using 256-bit AES encryption and a private encryption key. SSL
technology is used to manage the environment via self-service
• No More Limits – Backup whatever you want and keep it as long as you want.
• Off-site Storage – Data is stored in two, SSAE 16 Type II compliant datacenters with redundant storage and biometric security.
• Robust, Flexible Archiving – Data-archiving settings allow historical data to be saved as long as you need and meet applicable compliance standards.
• Multiple Device Support – Our solutions let you backup a single computer or server, multiple computers, laptops or even multiple offices. Business Grade Quality
• Multiple Revisions – Store an unlimited number of versions of the same file so there’s no fear of accidental deletion or overwriting a file.
• Reporting and Notifications – Send you notifications that your backups have completed successfully, including detailed statistics.
Coverage of All Data Types
Files and Folders
Recover from the accidental deletion of any document, spreadsheet, or folder.
Exchange, SQL and System State
Enable backup and recovery of Exchange, SQL data, and System State.
Backup & Restore full VM images from your premise VMWare or Hyper-V environment.
Triton Communication, Inc.
Address: 1240 N. Van Buren Street, Suite 105
Anaheim, CA 92807
Fax: (909) 598-2832
Business Hours: 8a-5p M-F